Sunday, December 13, 2009

Life is Sweet!!!

This up coming blog is written by Joe.

I have to try and put into words how awesome my life is, and it's not because of anything that I did. I have just been blessed to be in the right place at the right time.

I have to start where it started. My Mom and Dad are the best. I definitely wouldn't be nearly where I am today without both of them. I wouldn't know about the amazing Gospel that I have a strong testimony of. It's because of that testimony that lead me to the place where I met my beautiful wife. She is the absolute shining light of my life. I would be completely lost if it weren't for her.

We live in a wonderful and safe place. Sarah and I went for a ride this evening and just took it all in. It is gorgeous.

Speaking of gorgeous. I have the most beautiful daughter because I have the most beautiful wife in the world. They are both so awesome and I am so grateful for both of them and the awesome feeling I get when I am with both of them.

I was just feeling that my life is sweet. And I am so grateful for all that I am blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tarbet's

Tarbet's
The two most beautiful women ever.