Friday, February 26, 2010

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. Sarah went back to work on the 8th. Luckily our schedules work out just right most of the time to where we don't have to hire anyone to be a baby sitter. I go to school from 8 am to 3 pm, sometimes 4. The I come home and Sarah goes to work from 3 to about 11. Classic married students with a baby life style I'd guess you'd call it. The rough part is that Sarah and I never get to see each other really. We are so fortunate that we get to spend as much time together as we do and that we get to be the ones that raise our daughter. So we're so blessed in that way.

One night that I was watching Ellie Jo I was asked to help a friend of mine move. So I needed her to watch the baby while I helped move her things. It was probably the worst whether that I have ever moved some one in. It was snowing so hard that there was about 3 inches or so and falling. When she asked if we could help her she said that all she needed us to move the big stuff. Couches, bookshelves, stuff like that and that she had the small done already. The funny thing was that she had ALOT of big stuff. At least a lot more than I thought she would have. It wasn't a big deal. Just more than I expected. The ironic thing was that I was carrying all sorts of stuff through the snow and didn't fall at all. But when we were done there wasn't enough room in my friends car for me and my baby and the other guys who came along so I put the baby in the car with them while they took her home and I walked. I got about 20 yards and slipped on my tookus. As soon as I got home I needed to shovel the walks at the apartment buildings I work at. Didn't slip. Right when I went to pick up Sarah from work after shoveling I was walking out to the car and fell flat on my back. It was so funny. Needless to say it wasn't the best day for my pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tarbet's

Tarbet's
The two most beautiful women ever.